Do You Have a Question?
HOW DO I ENROLL MY LOVED ONE?
Please complete the application found below. A TB screening is also required prior to the scheduling of a free 4 hour assessment. Upon completion of the 4-hour assessment we will determine if Gracious Living ADHCC is a good fit for the applicant and determine the level of care required.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
A $100.00 application fee is due upon enrollment. Our fees are based on the level of care for the participant; $85.00 per day for a social participant and $85.00-$120.00 for a medical participant.
WHAT ARE THE HOURS AND WHAT IS INCLUDED?
Our program is designed to meet the needs of the adults that are disabled, impaired or just in need of supervised, social activities.
· There is a nurse on duty daily for medication oversight and care plan development.
· All staff are nurses or certified nursing assistants licensed with First Aid and CPR certification
· Devotion, crafts, chair aerobics, games, and other cognitive exercises are offered throughout the day.
· Breakfast, lunch and an afternoon snack are served during the day.
· Our hours of operation are Mon-Fri 6:00 am to 6:30 pm. Saturday 10:00am-6:00 pm
If you have any questions, concerns or comments, please don’t hesitate to contact by phone or email.